• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Others and your firearms\weapons choices.

Always loved History, from Hellenistic period to Roman domination. Thus my first weapon was a mosin nagant, not because of it being cheap at the time 100$. But because i wanted to collect WW2 guns. Sadly i have joined to late, and see things like G43 or 41's for 5 grand. These beautiful weapons i want but honestly i can buy a M1a or M14 or many other fancy new firearms. Sadly i just want ww2 and ww1 rifles. which are so rare now they sell for more than they are worth. So i may end up going tactical. Prices and history effect my purchase, When it comes to hand guns, reliability and accuracy.

Hickok45 has influenced all of my purchases. Unfortunately for me he says that every gun he shoots is a "good shooter" so I have a lot of guns!
Seriously though the one gun that I love most of all is the Savage model 24. My Grandafather had one when I was growing up and I made him get it out of the gun cabinet and tell me about it every single time I went over there. I have that gun now and have 4 more savage 24s. I actually need a few more so I can one day pass one down to each of my kids.

Back
Top Bottom