• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Our neighbor Frances passed away last night.

DD... Sorry to hear of your neighbor ladies passing... God Bless Miss Frances... Hope she is now resting easy with her maker... Pain free and at peace... Gos bless y'all for the help taking care of her part...

Merry Chrimmas to you and yours... Paul

Many of you were so kind to help Frances with a Give a way on two heaters several years ago. It started as a random pick and ended up all voting to give them to Ms. Frances. She lived in a Concrete building and raised chicken for extra money. She lived on $560.00 SSI a month, my wife and I provided her gas and all the Chicken supplies. She was a very humble lady of 79 years of age. She found out she had Cancer all over inside and was admitted 6 days ago at the Hamilton Medical center in Dalton..My wife and I were almost out the door this morning, going to see her when her son in law called. Frances passed at 01:30 this morning. Please send a Prayer for this wonderful Soul that has passed.
RIP FRANCIS

Rest in Peace Miss Francis.
pray.gif
:rip::angel::amen:

Folks of her generation are leaving us , I hope she passed along her ability to can veggies to a new generation, as this is a lost art. RIP sweet lady, you left a legacy that will be hard to follow. Phil my heart goes out to you, because I feel you were her family also.

Back
Top Bottom