• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Out for delivery, delivered at in mailbox = no package with $200 dollar knife!!!

RugerRob

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
92   0
Reaction score
Yep that oh sh|t moment when your watching the tracking on your $200 dollar knife in anticipation and you get two other packages but not the knife and then tracking showed delivered at mailbox 3:05... 45 minutes after the other two items showed up...

So I'm sitting here sat morning hoping it will be in today's mail and the doorbell rings... Young man from two streets down has my package and dropped it off!!! Huge relief and so happy there are some honest people out there!!!

Now I get the fun of wearing my thumb out on the flipper breaking it in as the detent ball be a bit stiff. Got the blue screws and blue/titanium color Paracord lanyard in route...

IMG_20170722_114229066.jpg
IMG_20170722_114606187.jpg
IMG_20170722_114617781.jpg

most places retail on it is $240, online ranges from 200-219. It's got their bearing system in the pivot and CTS 204P higher end steel. Look at the Rick Hinderer and other high end knives... They can get pricey, but once you feel the quality of materials, precise machining and other aspects it's obvious you get a bit more refined knife for the money. But Kershaws 30 dollar knife will do just fine for most things as well. Just like the difference between a Glock and a Sig P226 Elite. Both do just fine but the Sig is more expensive and a little more refined.

IWC, I wonder who on here even know that watch company? Glad you got your shank to go with your othe gangster EDC stuff, :thumb:

Omega and Tag Heuer guy here. I use to just leave them sit but now I'm getting older and I can't take them with me so I wear them every day. The wear shows but they still look great and feel great on my wrist and are like old friends that I will never part with...

Josh, was your flipper and detent stiff when ya first got it. I fondled one at going gear and theres was effortless... figure like the spyerco I got in it will just take some sore finger break in time.

Googled it and found some had to send there's back because was too stiff and other holding it and putting pressure on the frame lock... Mines not bad but not as effortless as the one I fondled at going gear...

I really wanted to buy mine at going gear but they wouldn't come off the $240 retail or even give me a tax break... and I ended up getting it $55.00 cheaper online with no tax and no shipping... *sigh*.

This was the first and only one I've handled, and it smooth like butter IMO. I've recently purchased another ZT that's spring assist that almost snaps out of my hand!

Back
Top Bottom