• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Out of state sale.

The fact that you can buy a long gun from a dealership in some other state than the one you reside in

doesn't mean you can buy a long gun from a private party in that state, or any other state!

Why tell anyone anything at all? How would someone know the other person didn't already have said item?

If the gun was stolen and then used in a crime it could be tracked back to the seller. Unlikely, but possible.

I am 100% all for keeping the government out of private sales as much as possible but I'm also a fan of following the law. No reason not to in this case, other than the hassle of finding a FFL that isn't a jackwagon.

If the gun was stolen and then used in a crime it could be tracked back to the seller. Unlikely, but possible.

I am 100% all for keeping the government out of private sales as much as possible but I'm also a fan of following the law. No reason not to in this case, other than the hassle of finding a FFL that isn't a jackwagon.

True story

Jackwagon, thats a new one.

State laws come into play also...

Found a snaphaunce flintlock in NJ I wanted and the seller had to ship from an FFL in NJ to a FFL in GA to adhere to state law...on a 200 year old gun

Back
Top Bottom