• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Out of state whitetail hunts

Haven’t been in many years I would look at Texas first you will see more bucks in a day than you will in a lifetime in Ga don’t know your budget but you can find it.
you have to decide what you want free range, high fence 130” or a 200” they will be many dollars separating the two
if you going high fence you can find one in ga 150-180 “ I’m sure.

I've hunted many places in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Africa. My favorite deer hunt of all was in Eastern Colorado. I hunted with Aaron Neilson and Sean Sander with Royal Mountain Adventures. I killed an enormous 8-pointer that scored 140-inches and dressed 268 pounds. A guy in camp killed a 203 inch mule deer that had a 14-inch drop tine. It was an amazing hunt.

Ive hunted with this outfitter the last 5 yrs. “Low fence” which is a standard barb wire fence and “High fence”. Honestly, the high fence hunts were harder than the low fence, especially if you bow hunt. Rifle hunting not so much. I’m going again in December. Guides are top notch, the food is excellent, and the house is a natural history museum. They have every thing from Alaskan Brown Bears to African game taxidermy in it. The high fences there are typically a 1000 acres or more. They have low fence that are 14k acres or more. I’ve been hunting the low fence and had as many as 20 8pt bucks in front of me at once.

Back
Top Bottom