• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Out of surgery, man the tube down the throat was the worst

Irritating, scratchy, can't get the soreness to stop. Can't blow my nose and I have a steady dripping of blood down my face.

Doc removed a polyp (benign) while doing the septoplasty and turbinate reduction. Before the blood started flowing I could tell a difference in breathing right away. Getting tired of the bleeding though. Surgery was 5 hours ago.

How big does your turbinate need to get before needing a reduction?

Get well soon, wear the bloody mask to D'ville meet n greet you will get the best table. :thumb:

Next time you have to give me more warning. I'm not going after the $350 guns (except M1a's). I'm going to tell your wife that I will buy all your $4 box ammo for $5 a box because I'm s stand up guy.

Hope you are feeling better and heal up fast.

palmettomoon palmettomoon

So, it's been 9 months. How's the long-term healing, and with the better breathing have you noticed better strength or stamina when doing chores or physical work, or exercise?

I've had similar surgery recommended to me, but never bothered seriously looking into it.

So, it's been 9 months. How's the long-term healing, and with the better breathing have you noticed better strength or stamina when doing chores or physical work, or exercise?

I've had similar surgery recommended to me, but never bothered seriously looking into it.
Breathing is much much easier, especially at night. I could inhale, but not exhale through the right side of my nose.

Realized I hadn't updated this. Doc removed a polyp the size of a thumb from the nasal cavity. No recurring issues (just had my follow up exam). I never even really knew the plastic stents were up there until he pulled them out. Overall, I'd say do it if you're told you have a deviated septum. The recovery was nothing.

Breathing is much much easier, especially at night. I could inhale, but not exhale through the right side of my nose.

Realized I hadn't updated this. Doc removed a polyp the size of a thumb from the nasal cavity. No recurring issues (just had my follow up exam). I never even really knew the plastic stents were up there until he pulled them out. Overall, I'd say do it if you're told you have a deviated septum. The recovery was nothing.
BraceYourselfBromance.jpg

Back
Top Bottom