• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

" Out of the blue and into the black..."

And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black

The King is gone but he's not forgotten
Is this the story of Johnny Rotten?
It's better to burn out than it is to rust
The king is gone but he's not forgotten
See, this guy gets it. And he's probably the youngest guy in the thread. I have the live version on a best of CD but the acoustic version is the best. Once you get past the fact that Neil Young is an old Canadian hippie douche you can just enjoy the music. I especially like The Needle and the Damage Done ( basically because I love old dope songs) and Like a Hurricane.

See, this guy gets it. And he's probably the youngest guy in the thread. I have the live version on a best of CD but the acoustic version is the best. Once you get past the fact that Neil Young is an old Canadian hippie douche you can just enjoy the music. I especially like The Needle and the Damage Done ( basically because I love old dope songs) and Like a Hurricane.

For a minute there, I thought it was only going to be me and you! I'll be 43 next month lol...I like a good bit of Neil Young, and some Crosby, Stills, and Nash...I REALLY have to be in the mood for it though.

For a minute there, I thought it was only going to be me and you! I'll be 43 next month lol...I like a good bit of Neil Young, and some Crosby, Stills, and Nash...I REALLY have to be in the mood for it though.
Well I've been aggravated and sort of depressed since yesterday so it was just right for driving down 95 South to Brunswick earlier. I have to flush out the radiator on the old 03 ghetto Impala tomorrow. So I had to go to the dreaded Brummick Walmart for coolant. And while all the assholes in front of me were texting and making me miss the light my temp gauge was going up rapidly. Time to remove the thermostat and hope I don't need a water pump. At 229K miles I'm sure it deserves a new water pump but we seldom get what we deserve.

36 here and been into him almost 20 years. John Bell, of Widespread Panic, is a huge Neil Young fan and covers a bunch of his songs. Once I got into Panic, I got into Neil young.

36 here and been into him almost 20 years. John Bell, of Widespread Panic, is a huge Neil Young fan and covers a bunch of his songs. Once I got into Panic, I got into Neil young.
I never tried the Panic. My favorite cover band (that I still don't own any on CD) has to be Government Mule. I love their cover of 30 Days in the Hole. ( As I said before, I love dope songs) They even covered Prince well.

Interesting! My brother is your age but I can almost promise he'd be lost in this thread. Never got into Panic. I mostly bounce around Slipknot, Machine Head, Wisdom in Chains, and the like...but I managed to sneak in a little Neil Young, CCR, and some of that nature in my CD collection...been meaning to get a little bit of Three dog Night also...

@nitrousfedlx

Well I've been aggravated and sort of depressed since yesterday so it was just right for driving down 95 South to Brunswick earlier. I have to flush out the radiator on the old 03 ghetto Impala tomorrow. So I had to go to the dreaded Brummick Walmart for coolant. And while all the assholes in front of me were texting and making me miss the light my temp gauge was going up rapidly. Time to remove the thermostat and hope I don't need a water pump. At 229K miles I'm sure it deserves a new water pump but we seldom get what we deserve.

Dammit boy!

Back
Top Bottom