• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

" Out of the blue and into the black..."

You left out the 2 8balls in hotel room full of hooters girls
I have to admit to never being that big a player. Granted I turned 18 in Pompano Beach in 1988. I was working/living there in a LaQuinta Inn and the party was on damn near every night. There was some powder around back then. Hell it was South Florida in the 80s.Back then it was what they called "Ether Based" and smelled like somebody sprayed starting fluid.:shocked: It was cheap down there like seafood and fake Rolexes. But that was a lifetime ago. Reminds me of the old Public Service Ad with the guy saying " I do coke so I can work more overtime...So I can buy more coke..."

Born in the year of our Lord 19 and 71.

you are same age as my big brother, he owns gyms
he is a huge sob
17200977_10206938764266929_958840152691197939_n.jpg

I dig songs about prison too. Doing time is as much of a tradition in the south especially GA as anything I can think of. And when you get below Houston Co along 341 and I75 it seems like every one of the littl poor ass counties has a prison. The DOC tricked the broke dirt farmers into going to work for them. Tuesday afternoon i was heading on to St Simons and saw a DOC van full of inmates heading off the island. I told my wife that if you gotta swing a bush axe on a work detail then St Simons is probably the best place to do it.

Back
Top Bottom