• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

" Out of the blue and into the black..."

you are same age as my big brother, he owns gyms
he is a huge sobView attachment 1111332
I have a "friend" I grew up with in south Macon whose parents owned a Texaco and UHaul across from Westgate. He had it made and could have taken it over. But he wanted to be a P.I. and he did for a few years. But he also got strung out bad on methamphetamine along with his wife. They slowly lost everything. And they had a good bit. Anyway, his wife is a lost cause. But Hal managed to get deep into working out and quit everything even smoking. Now he has Gorilla Crossfit somewhere between Rose Hill Cemetery and the old Hilton. He won't speak to me now at all for reasons i won't discuss. But I have never seen ANYONE else come out the other side of meth successfully.

I don't like much from The Black Crows but this one reminds me of a bat**** crazy redhead from the 90s that cost me a LOT!
I like the name of the album " Southern Harmony and Musical Companion" .The name cam from an old hymnal they found walking around in one of the old black churches in Atlanta.

I have a "friend" I grew up with in south Macon whose parents owned a Texaco and UHaul across from Westgate. He had it made and could have taken it over. But he wanted to be a P.I. and he did for a few years. But he also got strung out bad on methamphetamine along with his wife. They slowly lost everything. And they had a good bit. Anyway, his wife is a lost cause. But Hal managed to get deep into working out and quit everything even smoking. Now he has mCrossfit somewhere between Rose Hill Cemetery and the old Hilton. He won't speak to me now at all for reasons i won't discuss. But I have never seen ANYONE else come out the other side of meth successfully.

sad

think only thing my bro is addicted to is money

he is mom's favorite so dad has financed all his wants over the years

I always liked this one to begin with. But back around 04/05 I worked a temp overnight gig at the Macon Coliseum cleaning up after some bull**** event and this came on over the sound system. Now the Coliseum sucks ass for acoustics compared to the City Auditorium. But to hear this over all them speakers in the middle of the night with just a hand full of people in the whole place well it was quite an experience.

I don't like much from The Black Crows but this one reminds me of a bat**** crazy redhead from the 90s that cost me a LOT!
I like the name of the album " Southern Harmony and Musical Companion" .The name cam from an old hymnal they found walking around in one of the old black churches in Atlanta.
Used to watch them live at Smiths Old Bar back in the day !
Used to watch Confederate Railroad on Saturday nights in Miss Kitty's

sad

think only thing my bro is addicted to is money

he is mom's favorite so dad has financed all his wants over the years
I don't care what any parent says. There's always a favorite. One day back around 93 my first wife told me that Jimmy ( my first kid) needed a brother or sister. And I said " No he don't. I was an only child and I highly recommend it." And then in July of 95 his sister Ashley was born. See we do as we're told to do.

In the early 90's I worked at a car dealership that the Black Crows bought cars from. We would play softball on the weekends with them. Their idea. Actually some very nice guys.

I dig songs about prison too. Doing time is as much of a tradition in the south especially GA as anything I can think of. And when you get below Houston Co along 341 and I75 it seems like every one of the littl poor ass counties has a prison. The DOC tricked the broke dirt farmers into going to work for them. Tuesday afternoon i was heading on to St Simons and saw a DOC van full of inmates heading off the island. I told my wife that if you gotta swing a bush axe on a work detail then St Simons is probably the best place to do it.

Do ya think them inmates got to eat lunch at Southern Soul ?

Back
Top Bottom