• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

" Out of the blue and into the black..."

I don't care what any parent says. There's always a favorite. One day back around 93 my first wife told me that Jimmy ( my first kid) needed a brother or sister. And I said " No he don't. I was an only child and I highly recommend it." And then in July of 95 his sister Ashley was born. See we do as we're told to do.

and my older bitch sis is dad's fav
he has paid cash 200+ for both their houses
I recently got certified mail from mom and dad
I left Ohio 7 years ago, last talked to em 2+years ago
anywho I had send letter to @Laufen I didn't understand their letter
it is determined that since I want nuffin to do with em, I have been taken outta their will

I'm happy **** their money

Do ya think them inmates got to eat lunch at Southern Soul ?
No I'm pretty sure they get a cooler full of sack lunches with state bologna and state kool aid. When I lived in Forsyth I lived right beside the old Tift College campus that the DOC took over for their base of operations. There was also a prison already there close to the LE training center. So I kept the tiny Bic lighters and airline size bottles of gin and vodka in the center console of my Explorer. Every time I passed a work detail I'd throw out a prize. Most of them were grinning ear to ear.

and my older ***** sis is dad's fav
he has paid cash 200+ for both their houses
I recently got certified mail from mom and dad
I left Ohio 7 years ago, last talked to em 2+years ago
anywho I had send letter to @Laufen I didn't understand their letter
it is determined that since I want nuffin to do with em, I have been taken outta their will

I'm happy **** their money
Oh you're from Ohio. So THAT"S what's wrong with you. :becky: Wait... hold up. Take your finger off the trigger. I'm just ****ing with you.

In the early 90's I worked at a car dealership that the Black Crows bought cars from. We would play softball on the weekends with them. Their idea. Actually some very nice guys.
Funny you say that. I was working at Butler Toyota in south Macon when I got this CD and drove something different home most every night. I had black Ray Bans, a gold pinky ring, Valium in my pocket and a pint of Wild Turkey in the bottom drawer of my desk. It was as they say Wide Open back then.

No I'm pretty sure they get a cooler full of sack lunches with state bologna and state kool aid. When I lived in Forsyth I lived right beside the old Tift College campus that the DOC took over for their base of operations. There was also a prison already there close to the LE training center. So I kept the tiny Bic lighters and airline size bottles of gin and vodka in the center console of my Explorer. Every time I passed a work detail I'd throw out a prize. Most of them were grinning ear to ear.

Southern Soul... burnt end sandwich !!! OMG

I'm not quite old enough to be an "Old Head" but I always ran with the older crowd and acted older. Still do. (So now I act like a grouchy old asshole). But I have known and partied with some Old Heads.

**** Ohio
I LOVE GEORGIA
I've been through Ohio as a kid and early teen. My grandfather came from Pontiac Michigan. Guess that makes my bloodline impure. All I recall of Ohio was depressing looking industrial areas. Now my old landlord and bidness partner Robby is married to a woman from up yonder. They head to rural Ohio every year around July 4th for about two weeks. He likes it up there. But again, it's pretty rural area,not Cleveland or Cincinnati.

Back
Top Bottom