• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

" Out of the blue and into the black..."

To much bloody and not enough Mary
No I just couldn't get the recipe right like i did before. I think it's because I went against my own rule and bought a bottled mix called ZipZap or some **** like that. And it's okay but not great like before. I had my wife try it and she agreed. So if yall want to make a good one you really need to get the Clamato in the big jug with lime in it. I use that with Seagram's 100 proof vodka ( Why half ass it?) over ice with a few shakes of Worcestershire and a lime wedge and/or lime juice. I add a little Tobasco and red pepper to mine. My wife doesn't like that. Oh and tomorrow I'm going to get some whole peppercorns to put in the vodka for a few days. I've read that gives it more kick towards the back of the throat.

He was 4 when his mom and I got together. She didn't want a traditional wedding. We didn't do a traditional wedding. Still confused?
I married my first wife at the Bibb Co courthouse. My current wife got married to her last husband at the Jones Co courthouse. So when we got married we both knew we needed to get the hell out of middle GA to get married. We lived in Jones Co at the time. So we drove way down here to the Glynn Co courthouse and got hitched. Then we drove back up Hwy 17 to Savannah and ate on River Street. We had Kroger weeding cake on one of the iron benches on River Street while we watched a hawk shred and eat a pigeon. It was an interesting half day honeymoon to say the least.

Went and saw John and the gang almost every Wednesday night down at the old Uptown Lounge in Athens after I got off work at the package store. Cannot tell you how many times I saw those guys (when they were a bar band and waaayyyy before they became the band that they are now). They lay down some great grooves for sure! :rockon::rockon::rockon:

As you can see my avatar is Mikeys silhouette so I'm Panic to the Bone. 180+ shows under my belt. But Mikey's death was devastating. More recently Todd Nance left and I don't care for em much anymore.
Still love JB and will follow him till the day he dies. That man has more soul in his pinky finger than the rest of the southern rock/jam band scene .

That's cool. As Molly Hatchet said "...It aint for everybody..." So some of us never passed around the tiny glob of hashish stuck on the end of a safety pin and the Bic lighter. No big deal. Or you never enjoyed the all over warm fuzzies of the old Tussinex Codeine cough syrup on a cold day. Maybe you never broke a Demerol in half and dissolved half of it in a shot of Wild Turkey. Or smoked a fatty and chugged a quart of malt liquor with friends in a 71 Beetle on the way to school. It's all good. Hell I wish I could follow the Ted Nugent clean living philosophy. But I HAVE had some good times that are kinda sketchy to me now.:cool:

Reality is for people who can't handle drugs

I have to admit to never being that big a player. Granted I turned 18 in Pompano Beach in 1988. I was working/living there in a LaQuinta Inn and the party was on damn near every night. There was some powder around back then. Hell it was South Florida in the 80s.Back then it was what they called "Ether Based" and smelled like somebody sprayed starting fluid.:shocked: It was cheap down there like seafood and fake Rolexes. But that was a lifetime ago. Reminds me of the old Public Service Ad with the guy saying " I do coke so I can work more overtime...So I can buy more coke..."

That movie "bright lights big city" with micheal j fox has that line in it
" I do more work to buy more Coke but I buy more Coke to do more work"

Same thing. Fox and kiefer Sutherland crushed that movie

Reality is for people who can't handle drugs
That's classic! I always wanted to take a weekend and try a psychedelic. Like shrooms or mescaline. Told my wife she had to take the trip with me. But you know how that went. But I already have plenty of Floyd and Jefferson Airplane/Starship. So I feel like I'm ready.

As you can see my avatar is Mikeys silhouette so I'm Panic to the Bone. 180+ shows under my belt. But Mikey's death was devastating. More recently Todd Nance left and I don't care for em much anymore.
Still love JB and will follow him till the day he dies. That man has more soul in his pinky finger than the rest of the southern rock/jam band scene .
Actually I thought your avatar was Kermit the Frog playing the bass.

Back
Top Bottom