• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Out Of Time Revolver Blues

Can't you just take your bullets and file down the diameter a little bit to make sure the majority of the projectile does down the barrel? It seems that if the bulk of the bullet heads down the barrel, that should certainly be good enough. As long as you wear good gloves and glasses you should be fine.

Can't you just take your bullets and file down the diameter a little bit to make sure the majority of the projectile does down the barrel? It seems that if the bulk of the bullet heads down the barrel, that should certainly be good enough. As long as you wear good gloves and glasses you should be fine.
proxy.duckduckgo (1).jpg

my sarcasm meter is off today. I dont know if this is serious, LOL.

Later model Smiths had an added feature where timing didn't matter.

View attachment 2141523
Not a fan of the late model S&W's, with their . Prefer the old pinned and recessed models...
Later model Smiths had an added feature where timing didn't matter.

View attachment 2141523
Yeah, not a fan of late model S&W's. I like the old ones, made by master gunsmiths & craftsmen. If they don't have pinned barrels and recessed chambers I pass on 'em.

Back
Top Bottom