• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Out Of Time Revolver Blues

Ray Parrot in Dalton, I’ll dig around and get his number. (Yeah... I still have a Roladex)

One of the finest revolver Smith’s was Travis In Tunnel Hill, taught me as a young man how to work on revos and love them

b020349a6b21f833bca9830fffca0bd3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Shrek926 is too far for you, try this: If he's still 'Smithing, Travis Strahan in Ringgold is about as good as it gets on Smith Revolvers...HTH...

If Shrek926 is too far for you, try this: If he's still 'Smithing, Travis Strahan in Ringgold is about as good as it gets on Smith Revolvers...HTH...

That’s who I learned from as a teenager. He passed away April of last year. He was a phenomenal guy who did amazing revo work.

Thanks Shrek. Having learned from "one of the finest revolver Smiths" as a young man, are you capable of evaluating and repairing my Model 28?

Absolutely. You are a pretty good drive away, but maybe we coordinate meeting up closer. Our kids all shoot competitively and I pass through your area regularly. PM me and we can work out details.

Absolutely. You are a pretty good drive away, but maybe we coordinate meeting up closer. Our kids all shoot competitively and I pass through your area regularly. PM me and we can work out details.

Thanks Shrek, I appreciate your offer. However I just found out about ACRW (www.acrwgunshop.com) in Ringgold and have decided to check them out.

That’s who I learned from as a teenager. He passed away April of last year. He was a phenomenal guy who did amazing revo work.

Wow, I didn't know Travis had passed away...RIP to one of the greatest of the "Old-School" Gunsmiths and so much more...

Back
Top Bottom