• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Outdoor Gun Range

Augusto C.

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away…
51   0
Reaction score
Im in the Alpharetta area and dont really know many ranges where I can shoot far out, any recommendation to ranges outdoors? I would love to go to river bend since my parents are in Dawsonville but I dont know anyone that goes there so I cant get sponsors.

Wilson Shoals WMA is probably closest to you. Very nice facility. 100 yard rifle range, 14 bays I think, and 25 yard pistol range. RSO's on duty at all times. Nice and safe, and FREE. Went just yesterday.

Riverbend could probably have a lot more members if they didn't make it so difficult to join...I've had people offer to sponsor me...at events...but I never got their phone number..lol...I built a range in my backyard out to 200...but ranges are like shops...they're never big enough...in for sponsorship :)

Roughly a 2 hour drive from you but there’s always South River Gun Club. They have an appointment only 300 yard range but it’s only for members. I’ve been a member for years and I’ve had few problems with the club but that drive might kill it for ya!

Back
Top Bottom