• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Outdoor Shooting Range within 2 hours of Atlanta?

Yep sorry guys but if you read the rules on the website its one round every 3 seconds. It's a safety reason, we need to make sure all rounds fired impact the berm.

Become a member and you are welcome to use the training pits and shoot at a faster rate of fire and double tap targets if you wish.

Just last week I had to get onto my own father for rapid firing his rifle. It's just the rules and I have to enforce them.

Last edited:
Yep sorry guys but if you read the rules on the website its one round every 3 seconds. It's a safety reason, we need to make sure all rounds fired impact the berm.

Become a member and you are welcome to use the training pits and shoot at a faster rate of fire and double tap targets if you wish.

Just last week I had to get onto my own father for rapid firing his rifle. It's just the rules and I have to enforce them.

Understood. I'll still come check you out! I'm not good enough to put several rounds on target rapid-fire anyways. ;)

D'oh! I didn't get a chance to drive out to creekside today. . . I'll have to go to my local range and shoot 30 yds today. :(. Oh well - maybe next weekend.

Back
Top Bottom