• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Overcoming Fear

Glock 21

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
223   2
Reaction score
Well I’m sure I will get some ridicule and jokes but this is something that’s been bothering me a lot lately and I figured I would come see if through the jokes I may gain something to help

So I’ve done a lot of stupid asinine stuff and even put myself knowingly in to bad situations and have always been cool as a cucumber during it with the occasional adrenaline dump after in some cases.

The issue is I have an irrational fear of heights. I’m talking like 10ft off the ground lately makes me knot up inside. I can force myself to do it in some cases but simply getting on a ladder to clean the gutters gives me anxiety. I am willing to try about anything at this point to at least improve but have no idea where to start on something like this. I don’t want to jump out of planes but climbing up 15-20 ft without freaking out would be great :lol:

I rode Goliath, superman and all the other crazy Rollercoasters at six flags to see if it would help with my fear of heights.

It hasn't. Still ****ing hate heights. Maybe it's the fact that I'm at the mercy of whatever I'm standing/sitting on. Don't have a problem on top of a mountain, big problem with riding the tram up

Back
Top Bottom