• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OWB Open Carry opinions..............

Yes, the AHA and other medical organizations do extensive studies on CPR, what works and what doesn't work....number and depth of compressions, when to hook up the AED, what types of rhythms respond best to being shocked, and so on. New guidelines are put out every few years (the latest update was last year) based on the real world experiences.

CCW, for the last time, really (until next time, that is)...provide something to back up your assertions or GTFO. None of this is helping your argument.

Yes, the AHA and other medical organizations do extensive studies on CPR, what works and what doesn't work....number and depth of compressions, when to hook up the AED, what types of rhythms respond best to being shocked, and so on. New guidelines are put out every few years (the latest update was last year) based on the real world experiences.

CCW, for the last time, really (until next time, that is)...provide something to back up your assertions or GTFO. None of this is helping your argument.

:)

http://www.newscientist.com/article...ncreases-risk-of-getting-shot-and-killed.html

Now I can already hear you. "But that article says nothing about the gun owner open or concealed carrying. All I can say in that case is, use common sense. People who carry concealed appear to be unarmed, correct?

Surely you won't argue that. If you do, then I know you are desperate.

I need to see factual data, not just your internet claims..

lol, well since OC is pretty darn controlled in Philadelphia, my common sense tells me that they're probably talking more about concealed carriers...

lol, do you really not care how pathetic you look, as long as you can get your jollies trolling?

I'm not concerned with how pathetic I look to you. I want data, just like yourself.

That is very similar to my line of thoughts on your "I need to see factual data" on my argument for CC. Coincidence?

See dunkel, you are cleverly pathetic in the fact that you are so wrapped up in your want for factual evidence that you fail to use common sense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom