• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OWB Open Carry opinions..............

Look, I don't know if you're actually trolling of if you really are trying hard to convince us that there's something to your argument. Either way, it's getting sad. All the time you've spent on the phone talking to experts, the one article that you finally find that could possibly, maybe, kinda sorta be twisted in your favor (which fails on multiple levels, btw)...you're obviously putting some time and energy into this. Of course, that's not even mentioning all your stock tactics of being insulting and employing only the most classic logical fallacies.

I believe what you are experiencing is cognitive dissonance. You have a certain belief...OC is dangerous and CC is better. But you're unable to find anything to really support it. I've called you out on it. So you're getting desperate. That's ok...that's how people learn things. Don't be afraid of that cramping feeling in your brain...embrace it...try to expand your world view a bit. It's ok to admit that you don't know everything.

Look, I came back because you finally did come up with something...but I really don't have time to waste on all your other foolishness. It's a fun diversion at times, but real life calls. I'll check back later to see if you have come up with anything else, ok?

I'm not concerned with how pathetic I look to you.

I figured that one out already. Long time ago.

I want data, just like yourself.

No you don't...you want to rely on experts and don't care what the real world has to offer you.

That is very similar to my line of thoughts on your "I need to see factual data" on my argument for CC. Coincidence?

That you're employing a trolling tactic to divert everyone's attention away from the fact that you've utterly failed to provide anything to back up your claims? No, that's not a coincidence at all. That's par for the course for you.

See dunkel, you are cleverly pathetic in the fact that you are so wrapped up in your want for factual evidence that you fail to use common sense.

blah blah blah...we both know you've failed here. The fact that you're not even talking about the original topic pretty much seals the deal.

Deuces.

lol, well since OC is pretty darn controlled in Philadelphia, my common sense tells me that they're probably talking more about concealed carriers...

No more controlled that say in Atlanta or Marietta. What factual evidence do you have that states OC is pretty darn controlled in Philly?

No you don't...you want to rely on experts...

You are correct. If I want electrical work done to code, I rely on a licensed electrician even though real world says I can wire any electrical scenario I want at my home as efficiently as an electrician.

If I want a cavity filled, I rely on a Dentist.

If I want a haircut, I rely on an expert so I don't walk around looking botched.

See the trend here?

blah blah blah...we both know you've failed here. The fact that you're not even talking about the original topic pretty much seals the deal.

What thread are you in? the last time I checked, the OT is "OWB open Carry Options". Aren't we discussing "open carry"?

If I want a haircut, I rely on an expert so I don't walk around looking botched

may want to look for a new expert... i can see the shiney spot on the top of your head!

j/k i love you CCW... almost as much as I love dunkel and chief squirrel... one day, we will all be friends and agree to disagree and have beers together and it will be wonderfule

That you're employing a trolling tactic to divert everyone's attention away from the fact that you've utterly failed to provide anything to back up your claims? No, that's not a coincidence at all. That's par for the course for you.

Would you be willing to put this into a "Real World" scenario with blue guns to satisfy your co-dependence on "real world" data? Look over Monte's challenge to Luke and let's set it up.

may want to look for a new expert... i can see the shiney spot on the top of your head!

j/k i love you CCW... almost as much as I love dunkel and chief squirrel... one day, we will all be friends and agree to disagree and have beers together and it will be wonderfule

I wouldn't "not be friends" with Dunkel just because he doesnt agree with me. He simply doesn't like being rebutted with paralleling arguments that he, himself presents.

Back
Top Bottom