• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Own a bump stock? Looks like you're fixing to be a felon.

You sure about that? Looks to me like this is the finalized rule change, it just hasn't been added to the registry yet. I don't know what is going to stop it at this point? It's pretty much panned out just as expected, push it through right after the election.

Yup. Seems like it is right on track. Rule looks like BS of course. The trigger is actuated each time the weapon fires. This will end up in court, as always that could go good for gun owners or Bad.

Yup. Seems like it is right on track. Rule looks like BS of course. The trigger is actuated each time the weapon fires. This will end up in court, as always that could go good for gun owners or Bad.
Who is going to take it to court though? The NRA is the only game in town with the money and pull to take it on and they support the rule change.

You and me both..... if I ever put my hands on one......I’m gonna lose any willpower for sure.

its getting harder to not scoop one up. you can get em for 425 on gunbroker currently but im reallllllyyy hoping for one as close to 300 as i can get, im praying for a black friday sale. its the only binary thats ever intrigued me but holy **** do they look fun

It's it a price hike conspiracy. Go on a couple of Gun forums and start the rumor. Then your product gets sold in droves. Then go to some other sites and do the same. LOL next thing you know I will be walking around the house naked with an aluminum foil hat on screaming " THEIR COMIN! THEIR COMIN!"

Back
Top Bottom