• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Oysters all around

the lackster

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
0   0
Reaction score
Brother in law hauled in a cooler of oysters from Sarasota last night and a few pounds of shrimp. Shucked about 110 after church and they made for a fine lunch today. Raw, cheddar baked, parmesean baked, jalepeno and cheddar baked, jalepeno and cream cheese baked, macaroni and cheese, corn on the cob, homemade tartar sauce, and mom made brownies. Heck of a Sunday lunch!!
IMG_20210718_140542_498.jpg

Man that looks good! We were in Apalachicola on vacation last month. I couldn't wait to eat fresh Apalachicola oysters, but they have closed all the beds until 2025.

The ones we did get were from a different state and were tiny.

That’s good looking meal! We go to hooks in Anderson every couple weeks for oysters Rockefeller and steamed on half shell ! Wife really loves them and what ever she will eat is where I take her to try get a few pounds on her .

That’s good looking meal! We go to hooks in Anderson every couple weeks for oysters Rockefeller and steamed on half shell ! Wife really loves them and what ever she will eat is where I take her to try get a few pounds on her .
We hit up the hook every now and then if we are up that way. Normally goes the hook, sportsman's warehouse, grady's, and home!

Back
Top Bottom