• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Oz, python grabs kid, as it would........

Our India operation is small (I have not been there only seen photos). Our GM heard rustling inside the building two weeks ago . He looked around and found a 9’ Cobra inside.

I said what did you do?

I called the snake friend , he said who captured it .
On a patrol in the Mekong a 12' Hooded Cobra raised up in the middle of the path, ever seen a 12' Cobra's head with 20 rounds of 5.56 FMJ on Full Auto?:becky:

Ms Rutland said she didn't want to kill the python, as she had seen it around the property before, but it was when the reptile turned on her father Ronald it was killed.

She didn't want to kill the snake after it attacked her child! Are you crazy woman? You know the snake would do it again if given the opportunity!

My 4 year old son has been petting my python since he was about that lads age. We don't let him hold her or pet her head just because we don't want the temptation there for her. She's only about a "metre" though. However if she got out and I found her wrapped around him or biting him, that's it and for the exact reason you mentioned. I'm hoping to have him start handling her when he turns 5 so that'll never happen.

Ms Rutland said she didn't want to kill the python, as she had seen it around the property before, but it was when the reptile turned on her father Ronald it was killed.

She didn't want to kill the snake after it attacked her child! Are you crazy woman? You know the snake would do it again if given the opportunity!

That also struck me as odd. If I had small children that played outside and saw any dangerous critter hanging around, it would be dead before it could attack one.

That also struck me as odd. If I had small children that played outside and saw any dangerous critter hanging around, it would be dead before it could attack one.
Remember it’s Oz, if you tried to kill every dangerous critter around your house you would have no time to work, sleep or eat. :becky:

Yeah, well I am retired, don't eat a lot and really don't sleep much either.

D163B9DA-BDEA-4D13-8BAA-6018DFAA82E3.gif

Back
Top Bottom