• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

P2000 vs vp9

They're both good guns, just depends what your preferences are ergonomically and if you prefer a hammer or striker.

I actually have a P30SKS package, almost brand new (only 50 rounds fired), that I'm putting up for sale either here or on HK Pro or both. I'm only selling mine because I prefer the USP Compact by a very small margin. PM me if you might be interested and good luck in your search.

P30sk is a bit thicker if I recall correct?

I don't know if it's thicker than the VP9SK or P2000SK, they're all very close. Mine has an ambidextrous manual safety which technically makes it thicker, in one spot. The VP9SK and P30SK have interchangeable side straps whereas the P2000SK does not. If I remember correctly, the P30SK is a little bit smaller than the VP9SK, but not by much.

I highly recommend any HK pistol, they're all 100% bombproof. The differences just come down to preferences and intended use.

Gray gun in Oregon? Don’t really want to send a gun to the left coast...
Trust me it’s worth it only $25 to ship takes about 3 weeks, I met them at the NRA conv back in April ,great group of people,very humble..
If you want to meet up I’ll let you shoot my VP9 or as Larry says the gun that John Wick wish he had

I know how you feel . I dont just send my firearms anywhere either. I know Bruce who owns Grey guns and if your firearm is in his shop.... its safe. He does top notch work and is a good dude.
I concur Sovietak474u, I wouldn’t unless I had met them, they have worked on 2 of mine and will do more

sovietak474u sovietak474u
Thanks... I may start looking for a used vp9sk with a used price.

The VP9SK is kinda hot out there now - not too many used ones that I have seen - yet. I bought a new LE version not long ago - 3-mags & night sights. I went ahead to HKParts and got the aluminum firing pin support sleeve and +2 mag extension. Easy upgrades to a very fine pistol. Also tacked on a Viridian C5L laser/light. Fits flush with the muzzle, 6-light/laser combo options and easy to dial in. Trigger is amazing. I'm not that good a shot, but can't miss with this thing.
Got the HK bug now....looking for a P30SK because I like DA/SA guns as well.

Back
Top Bottom