• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

P22 or any other little 22 auto

PossumsKitchen

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
13   0
Reaction score
So I reckon this is the place to air things out. I have a P22 that runs flawless, only issue, dreaded taking it down. The 2 piece recoil spring is a bear to reinstall, Walther even started giving a guide tool to help... well after launching the rod out into the shop, and took for ever to find it, I ordered a Galloway Precision stainless guide rod with a captured spring. Ordered Monday, arrived yesterday ( Thursday) , I am fortunate enough to be able to test on my own land. Again, flawless behavior, and now doest take two people and a damn guide tool to assemble. MAY BE THE BEST UPGRADE I EVER DID FOR $18.00 Bucks! Just giving credit where credit is due!!!

So I reckon this is the place to air things out. I have a P22 that runs flawless, only issue, dreaded taking it down. The 2 piece recoil spring is a bear to reinstall, Walther even started giving a guide tool to help... well after launching the rod out into the shop, and took for ever to find it, I ordered a Galloway Precision stainless guide rod with a captured spring. Ordered Monday, arrived yesterday ( Thursday) , I am fortunate enough to be able to test on my own land. Again, flawless behavior, and now doest take two people and a damn guide tool to assemble. MAY BE THE BEST UPGRADE I EVER DID FOR $18.00 Bucks! Just giving credit where credit is due!!!
I have one as well. With a little care a little polish and some minor adjustments it shoots absolutely flawlessly. The Galloway was a great choice

Back
Top Bottom