• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pain in the nuts

I dont know if this is a benefit or a consequence of living in a small town. I went home at lunch and told my wife I had consulted the ODT. I got a stern look and told me to text my friend who is a surgeon. I sent him a text and he had his receptionist call me. Looks like I will be at the doctors office today at 4.

I dont know if this is a benefit or a consequence of living in a small town. I went home at lunch and told my wife I had consulted the ODT. I got a stern look and told me to text my friend who is a surgeon. I sent him a text and he had his receptionist call me. Looks like I will be at the doctors office today at 4.

pics or we won't believe you went. :)

How many times have you said you’d give your right nut. Now you can.
I should be more careful what I say. Right now I would cut it out with my rusted old timer if the pain would go away.

pics or we won't believe you went. :)
Trust me if I post after 5 today I went. Im pretty sure Cams mama is going to see to that.

I had that problem in 2004 and 2009 both times it was the begging of Cancer, had 1 operation in Boston the 2nd in Northside hospital, both times, I caught it early enough to keep my testicles! Yes, I was scared both times!
Ok I was worried enough thinking of a hernia.

Honestly my daughter cheers at her first football game Friday night. Saturday is my sons birthday and Sunday we are taking him to see the braves. I dont have time for this but it hurts to laugh or walk or stand or sit so I guess I will do what I have to do.

If this is a hernia and not something more serious it will explain the recent discomfort of AIWB.

I don't feel anything out of the ordinary.

...ummm... :confused:

Yeah, I suffered (and I do mean SUFFERED) from testicular torsion once. Holy mother of all that's holy!

Good luck at the DR! Hopefully it's a mild hernia but even so, you'll have to get stitched up.

Go see a doc
I never mess with nuts, I had my vasectomy, my doc said I could work the next day. He never asked what I did. I flew the next morning and my sack pressurized and I had to be carried of that damn jet. Spent the next few days with various frozen bags of veggies on my junk wearing a jock with a hole in it , trying to be a ****ing contortionist to piss, ended up going in the bathtub.... don’t even get me started on morning wood.

On the lighter side, that bitch nurse when I was walking throug the waiting room after my PROCEDURE, said “ Mr Keith” don’t forget to bring a semen sample back in in 4 weeks. I asked her “ if it could have Saliva in it”

Commander called me the next day and asked if I said that to her, I said “why is she looking for the task” I’m damn luck my commander liked me ! And was a female, who later flew the space shuttle! Lol

Back
Top Bottom