• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pain in the nuts

I "dropped a nut" back in My early 40s, worst pain n suffering Ive ever been though, I was stupid and didnt go to the doctor for a week n a half, did some permanent damage to the tissue and To this day that one nut is hard as a rock on the outer left side and painful when i ejackulate .

I’ve never had surgery of any kind. I thought it was heat repeated because the last times it’s been the worse I have kayaked the day before. I was very hot both times. I’ve had pain followings ejaculation for a while but not enough to seek help.

I’m here now

I "dropped a nut" back in My early 40s, worst pain n suffering Ive ever been though, I was stupid and didnt go to the doctor for a week n a half, did some permanent damage to the tissue and To this day that one nut is hard as a rock on the outer left side and painful when i ejackulate .

TMI :)
CAMSDADDY CAMSDADDY Call it "spreading the paste" with the Dr. they like talking in code. :)
spreading paste.gif
:pound:

Well I made it 43 years never having surgery. That will change 08/29. I have a hernia and will be do nothing Labor Day weekend.
I just have suppress my whining until then

At least a hernia is less gay (not that there is anything wrong with that) than a himnia.:doh: :)
Thanks for keeping us updated, it could have been worse...
And you got 1/2 a HJ, am I right? :)
That might make a good thread... I have had zero surgeries and spent 0 nights in the hospital (except with others) and I am 61.:thumb:

My daughter asked if it was minor surgery. If I'm the one getting cut I guarantee its major. Went to school with the surgeon. If u have to get cut he is certainly the guy I prefer to do it. Don't want to take my chances with whoever may be working if it gets worse. This guy is awesome and I trust him. I don't trust many people and fewer doctors

Back
Top Bottom