Painter Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr107

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
167   0
Reaction score
Looking for someone to paint a home interior. It’s an eat in kitchen, living room, hallway, master bedroom, and small master bath, and split foyer. Trim and handrail need to be painted.

Master bedroom has small hole in the wall. Less than 4 inches.

We have paint. Need someone ASAP as we are moving soon. We've had a few quotes but no one wants to actually show up.

House is located in Loganville/Walton County

I know a great painter and handyman that my wife uses in real estate to help her clients prepare their homes to list for sale. I will ask for the information and forward it to you. I was very picky when my Mom passed away when it came having work done and this guy and his partner did a fantastic job for my family. I will use him on my home when the time comes.

Great! This is for my Mother in Law, we rent from her. She's working on finding someone, I'm just trying to help.

Here are 2 that should do a great job for you. The one we used for my Mom's house and my wife uses for her real estate listings is shown first below and his name is Chris Caldwell.. Just so happens they are both named Chris. I read your ad to both and they said they would be happy to help you. I didn't know your name so tell them Tommy Thompkins referred you and they will know what it's about. Hope it helps you. GOOD LUCK

Chris Caldwell-PAINTER
770-568-9959

Chris Braswell-General Contractor
Braswell Construction
678-283-2551

Here are 2 that should do a great job for you. The one we used for my Mom's house and my wife uses for her real estate listings is shown first below and his name is Chris Caldwell.. Just so happens they are both named Chris. I read your ad to both and they said they would be happy to help you. I didn't know your name so tell them Tommy Thompkins referred you and they will know what it's about. Hope it helps you. GOOD LUCK

Chris Caldwell-PAINTER
770-568-9959

Chris Braswell-General Contractor
Braswell Construction
678-283-2551

Thank you sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom