• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"Painting" with Bedliner

MallNinja Team 6

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
110   0
Reaction score
Has anyone here sprayed or rolled bedliner onto a vehicle exterior?

How did it go? Are there any things that you would do differently if you were to attempt it again?

I had the local Line-X dealer spray the hood, roof, and most of the ARE cap on my work truck. It's great for maintenance free protection, but be aware that it does add weight - most noticeable when I open the hood.

IMG_7971.1.jpg

this first time I did it was many years ago to my 4 wheeler fenders because my boots kept scrapping them getting on and off but since then Ive done everything from foot wells to a car trailer and a 1 ton flatbed. It just needs a scuffed surface so it can adhere better.

Nice. How much did they charge you? Did you prep it, or habe them do everything?
They did everything, and it was about $500.00 a couple of years ago... the top of the cap was done under warranty @ no charge, it was sprayed to seal a water leak. I paid extra to have the front and rear of the cap sprayed.

Attachments

• IMG_7749.JPG
    IMG_7749.JPG
    212.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_7752.JPG
    IMG_7752.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 20
Previous owner sprayed the Rover I purchased some time back. Did a great job doing it, but I'm still debating whether I am in love with it or not (the paint ... love the Rover).

Attachments

• Warthog.jpg
    Warthog.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 19
Back
Top Bottom