• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PALLETS PALLETS PALLETS

lftd&pwrstrok'n

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Sith Dark Lord
247   0
Reaction score
FREE FREE FREE Who needs pallets? I have 100 or so FREE to whoever can come get them. Must be gone today or early morning tomorrow or I am pushing them into the woods. Come on DIYers and Pintresters, it's time to get those creative juices flowing and get some pallets TODAY!!! Easy loading. Drive right up to them. No fuss, no muss!!

The girlfriend ordered a barn that is being delivered sometime tomorrow. And, of course she wants to put it right where my pallet stack is. I don't want to move them again, so my laziness can benefit you!!

medium187mph medium187mph , I know you want a few? :boink:

It might be worth checking, some pallet refurbishing companies used to pay $3 a pallet. Or if you don't wanna fool with them, it would be money for whomever picked them up from you.

Newnan Pallet Co., 15 Fisher St., Newnan, Ga. 30263; 770-304-0998 , open @ 7:00 am Fri.; said he'd pay $2.50-$3.50 ea., depending on condition.

FREE FREE FREE Who needs pallets? I have 100 or so FREE to whoever can come get them. Must be gone today or early morning tomorrow or I am pushing them into the woods. Come on DIYers and Pintresters, it's time to get those creative juices flowing and get some pallets TODAY!!! Easy loading. Drive right up to them. No fuss, no muss!!

The girlfriend ordered a barn that is being delivered sometime tomorrow. And, of course she wants to put it right where my pallet stack is. I don't want to move them again, so my laziness can benefit you!!

medium187mph medium187mph , I know you want a few? :boink:

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom