• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Palmetto State Armory critics... are they worth a hoot?

AC-130 Above

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
152   0
Reaction score
Went by my local gun store here in Coweta and was told that PSA firearms/parts are trash and are poorly constructed. Also stated their customer service sucks as well.

Everything I've read online has been great about PSA, curious as to your opinion, what is your experience?

Comment below what y'alls personal experience is with PSA

I mean they made it out that they are pieces of junk and it'd be a waste of money to buy any upper/lower from them. Would you disagree with that statement?

100% disagree for most folks I think that they are fine

I have bought uppers, lowers, parts kits BCG , one issue one time they made it right

I mean they made it out that they are pieces of junk and it'd be a waste of money to buy any upper/lower from them. Would you disagree with that statement?

Was the LGS you visited have Bunker in their name? If so, try another one or ask one of the dealers on here selling PSA stuff. @CTS Tactical lists their stuff on a regular basis .

I think if thats all you can afford you could do worst. I would avoid their lower end stuff though, the freedom line? Personally I'm running their lower parts kit with the ALG ACT and havent had any problems.

Was the LGS you visited have Bunker in their name? If so, try another one or ask one of the dealers on here selling PSA stuff. @CTS Tactical lists their stuff on a regular basis .
Yeah.. its the bunker guys... Hadn't been in there in about a year figured I'd mosey on over there after work to see if they had a scope mount for a arisaka sporter rifle I just bought. Got to talking AR's and when I mentioned PSA they immediately shot their whole existence down making me question my prior knowledge that they were a reputable company. Wanted to re-affirm that belief by hearing y'alls positive feedback on PSA, as I was considering possibly in the future buying from them.

Buy from them and don't give it a second thought except for how much you saved. For what most of us do with our AR's...hunting and punching paper; they are fine. Taking into battle might be a different story.

Back
Top Bottom