• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Paperwork....

jcountry

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
13   0
Reaction score
What does everyone do with their original paperwork vs the paperwork to keep with the suppressors?

(I've heard about some folks making a smaller copy to carry around. Just wondering what a good strategy would be.)

Is a smaller copy considered OK?
You don’t even need to keep a copy on you. You can take a photo on your phone if you’d like. The BATFE recommends but doesn’t require keeping your stamp on you. Helps with fudds at ranges who think they’re federal agents though. So long story short, sure any copy you want to make would suffice; small, large, laminated, digital etc.

Keep it at home in the safe.
If they really wanna see it, they can follow me home for it. Aint no law sayin it has to be with the weapon at all times.

I used to make small copies and laminate them and kept them in my range bag. Now I just scan it and can pull it up on my phone and any time. Originals are in the safe.

Um... I don’t own any firearms with any Clipazines. Just the single shot and double barrel handed down from generation to generation.....

Locked in the safe.

I have a binder full of copies that I used to carry with the SOT information but now that we aren't SOT any longer I don't carry anything.

That said, my range is in my backyard so I don't really ever have to show anyone anything.

Back
Top Bottom