• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Paranoia at the ATM this morning

He was the passenger = the driver let him out...do you even operate?
When I go to the ATM at usually early in the morning five or six hope nobody's stalking me about this. I figured that Crooks don't get up early and when I'm there I don't put my vehicle in park I leave it in drive with the brake on and if somebody does come up I just nailed it they can have what they can get and I get away.

When I go to the ATM at usually early in the morning five or six hope nobody's stalking me about this. I figured that Crooks don't get up early and when I'm there I don't put my vehicle in park I leave it in drive with the brake on and if somebody does come up I just nailed it they can have what they can get and I get away.
Criminals never sleep. Druggies stay up for days at a time. That said I think that time of day is probably a safer bet. At least the drunks are normally still asleep

Sorry, didn't mean to scare you......... maybe your Mom can take you next time
giphy (6).gif

I think an atm is the perfect place for a pocket snub. If a walk up I move my snub to my weak hand and have only card out as I approach. I work the machine with my right hand and my hand in my left pocket. If I am driving i lock the door but normally have my snub sitting on my leg.

Back
Top Bottom