• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Parents Offended they are Supposed to Make Children Behave

Back in the old days when you went out to eat they used to ask "Smoking or non- smoking?' and I would always respond "Non-crying baby section please". If you insist on taking children into a restaurant they should at least be well behaved and it not that's what Mcdonalds and Chucky Cheese is for.
I would do the same. I would just say No KIDS. Some places like Longhorns, Ruby Tuesday, etc. had very effective ventilation over the bar where the smoking sec. was located. I wold take smoking over kids any day and I dont smoke.

I would do the same. I would just say No KIDS. Some places like Longhorns, Ruby Tuesday, etc. had very effective ventilation over the bar where the smoking sec. was located. I wold take smoking over kids any day and I dont smoke.
Reminds me of an office sign I saw once." A lack of planning on your part does not mean a state of emergency on my part"

Sidenote:
If I bring my daughter to a m&g and she is bugging people, tell me. I've had to increase my tolerance for what I find distracting as she grows. :p
Please don't be offended. There are times when I enjoy the children. Meet and Greets are one of them. They are social events. I want to meet you and your family. There are places I go eat and expect the kids. Pizza joint for instance. but at a more upscale place, i want a more quiet and intimate setting and I dont mind the children if they are behaving

Please don't be offended. There are times when I enjoy the children. Meet and Greets are one of them. They are social events. I want to meet you and your family. There are places I go eat and expect the kids. Pizza joint for instance. but at a more upscale place, i want a more quiet and intimate setting and I dont mind the children if they are behaving
No offense taken. Sometimes I wish I could have a more quiet setting for dinner at home!

We should do that here, nothing ruins a good meal worse than misbehaving children, or a screamer, folks should be responsible, not tolerant, keep em on a lease and use duct tape if you have to t keep em quiet, please.

upload_2018-10-14_13-12-41.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom