• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Parts House

Local napa has treated me good. All AZ’s hire are highschool grad/drop outs who have never turned a wrench in their life. Advance is pretty much the same. Dealt with some real morons at Oreillys too. The good ole days was having a Big A choice auto parts, National or Napa in town. Im tired of educating the boys in AZ everytime I walk in.
BIG, HUUUUUUGHHHH 10-4

So today's adventure gentlemen, I will share.

Subject: Hard plastic fuel line (high pressure)

NAPA failed. Either too lazy to look or just dumb. Once again I am reminded you gotta ask the right guy.
However, I will get the youngster a B- for being persistent and finding me some Viton O rings.

Off we roll to ..................... Little Mexico.......erh....... Advance. So the little Mexican lady that waits on me is so pleasant as usual, I can't be upset. She told me up front they did not have what I wanted. I will give them a B+. BTW she also recommended the junkyard. Score. A-.

Sometimes a walk at Pull-a-part on a hot summer day does a body good. Sweat out all that toxic junk. I have come to find some of the best advice at the junkyard from fellow junkers. BTW, the chics coming to the yard today were smoking. Yes, fine ladies. I diverge........ find the Henry Ford products I am after, proceed to the cashier. ...."two fuel regulators ...... see its right here in the picture book." No honey these are quick disconnect fittings. I had to do the "hey man" to a fellow junker .......are these fuel regulators?? No brother, quick disconnect fittings. At last, parts Nirvana.

The quest is complete and installed for $11.92. I can sleep tonight.

Summit has a lot of hard to find stuff, but they treat you like a convict when you try to buy and leave with something. Shame as they stock some neat stuff.

Back
Top Bottom