• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Parts kit magic

Building a AK-47 ain't you dad's Korean AR15. A lot of experience and specialty tools are involved. Now I don't have a clue how to manage that. I could be taught pretty quick. God blessed me with mechanical ability and I put it to use. Those boys that build AK's are on a different plane than the old home built jobs we have and show off. I would love to be shown the ropes on those but those guys are so few and far between I fear I will never get the chance to learn that trade.

The video I saw the guy bent his own sheet metal and to using a press not insert the rivets. That old boy had it going on. Props to that guy!
I'm offering a build class for Aks in October. Will cover everything in depth. As of now I don't have enough signed up to make it worth my while.

I wish I had the money to drive down and take the class. In would love it. I could stay with my sister. How mucho is the class and parts.
Class is 1k, parts come out to around 500-550 or so. Class is a 2 day class teaching everything you need to know to build an ak. I teach the professional way to do it then also show you how you can build one at home with less tools. Lunch is included in the class along with some range time and some full auto fun on the second day when everyone is done with their build. The receiver is also included with the class so only things that need to be bought are a parts kit and barrel.

Back
Top Bottom