• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Passing a School Bus - Lesson Learned

Pretty sure someone brought it to their attention.
what could you have posted in this thread that was damning? to me its simple, either you passed the bus or you didnt, and if you did was it an honest mistake or were you being a jerk.

so like, two questions. glad you are done with the courts now, those bastards dont play and will hose you for everything you are worth

After all the stupid anti law enforcement and anti everything other than me doing what i want comments im sure the info was sent to the solicitor. Good for him, play stupid games win stupid prizes

After all the stupid anti law enforcement and anti everything other than me doing what i want comments im sure the info was sent to the solicitor. Good for him, play stupid games win stupid prizes
so being critical of questionable law enforcement practice should result in higher fines/court action?

thats not the point of the justice system at all

Don't think I once made any anti law enforcement comment. I said it felt like a trap.

so being critical of questionable law enforcement practice should result in higher fines/court action?

thats not the point of the justice system at all
I would imagine it was his comments that it wasn't his fault... However nothing he said suggested he got a stiffer fine because of comments he made, in fact they reduced the fine each time he asked.

Back
Top Bottom