• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Patterning turkey guns

Both were 40 yards, both guns got red dots put on them for ease of use to be able to adjust poi to match poa.

I’m on the same path. Picked up the Carlson Longbeard choke and a couple of boxes of Longbeard ammo. 12g #5. Both 3” and 3.5”. Sig Romeo sight.
I’m going to let my 23 y/o son sight it in and save me a trip to the chiropractor.

Yes, the turkeys take a seat to that truck, give us details!

That's ol scuppernong. 72 Chevy with goodwrench crate 350, th400/205. Dana 60 front and 14 bolt rear. I put a posi in the back and will do the same to the front soon. Also put 35x10-16 Super Swampers on it. Along with upgraded headlights, locking hubs, side boards, brakes,reverse/bed lights and a fancy Buick steering wheel with Camaro button. Hoping I get to carry some turkey out of the woods with it this year too. Not just firewood. It has 13 leaves in each rear spring and I still got it to squat!

20210214_143351.jpg

I’m on the same path. Picked up the Carlson Longbeard choke and a couple of boxes of Longbeard ammo. 12g #5. Both 3” and 3.5”. Sig Romeo sight.
I’m going to let my 23 y/o son sight it in and save me a trip to the chiropractor.
Where did you find long beard at? I been looking everywhere

Back
Top Bottom