• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pay it FWD Giveaway ($25 Academy gift card)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I needed some PMAGS and Spikey Spikey packed 3 of them up, mailed them to me and then would not accept payment from me!

So I'm paying it forward with this giveaway and also to celebrate 10k posts.

$25 Academy gift card, I will use a random number generator maybe Sunday night or so...basically after a couple/few days.

Maximum 3 entries:

1 entry for all...

1 extra entry if you have 50 or more feedback OR if you have a Golden Chicken.

1 more extra entry if you post a pic of your Colt or Mega AR-15 WITH a piece of paper with your username for proof. @BangBang @MegaFan @Grunk @Cadcom @nitrousfedlx @sam1976 @Labowski @Northgagunman @rax_wall @BDR1 @Trimax2 @RallySport

View attachment 1727464

That's good stuff man. I don't even want you to count me in! I want it to go to someone else!! I just wanted to drop in and say it's a damn good thing with what your doing!

I needed some PMAGS and Spikey Spikey packed 3 of them up, mailed them to me and then would not accept payment from me!

So I'm paying it forward with this giveaway and also to celebrate 10k posts.

$25 Academy gift card, I will use a random number generator maybe Sunday night or so...basically after a couple/few days.

Maximum 3 entries:

1 entry for all...

1 extra entry if you have 50 or more feedback OR if you have a Golden Chicken.

1 more extra entry if you post a pic of your Colt or Mega AR-15 WITH a piece of paper with your username for proof. @BangBang @MegaFan @Grunk @Cadcom @nitrousfedlx @sam1976 @Labowski @Northgagunman @rax_wall @BDR1 @Trimax2 @RallySport

View attachment 1727464
You always leave me out...
200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom