• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

pay pal

Had one years ago for flee-bay deals, Got screwed by them with all the proof they required. Contacted my credit card company and they credited my account. Pay-pal can suck rotten eggs!

depends on the details of the transaction, but my one caveat would be to make sure the funds are in your BANK and not just showing up in you PP account before handing over the merch.

If it's someone on here or another site with a good rep/ranking, I wouldn't bat an eye at it. I recently did a deal using PayPal...a couple thousand dollars I might add...and it worked out fine. I did and would suggest that you pay for the insurance, not the free friends/family option, unless you really trust the person; based off this thread, I don't think you do. The insurance should cover you should it go bad. You also don't need to mention what it is your buying or if you do "sports/outdoors equipment". I was pretty nervous, but all went well. I would do it again.

I would say definitely stay away from PayPal. Why do a face to face transaction and not just use cash or cashier's check if it is a large amount? If he wants to use his credit card tell him to go to an FFL that accepts credit cards....

Back
Top Bottom