• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Paying it Forward

Bubbado52

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
204   0
Reaction score
So I was in the McDonald’s drive-through this morning and the lady behind me honked at me and flipped me off because I was taking to long to order.

So I paid for her food.
I moved up and she leaned out the window looking all crazy at me because the teller told her I paid for her food. She felt embarrassed.

When I got to the second window to get my food, I showed them both receipts and took her food too!

I paid for it, it’s mine! Now she has to wait even longer.

So I was in the McDonald’s drive-through this morning and the lady behind me honked at me and flipped me off because I was taking to long to order.
So I paid for her food.
I moved up and she leaned out the window looking all crazy at me because the teller told her I paid for her food. She felt embarrassed.
When I got to the second window to get my food, I showed them both receipts and took her food too!

I tried that with a S.W.A.T. team behind me one time...

They shot me, and my little dog too.... :)

good one,
clap clap wow Oh.gif

So I paid for her food.

Brilliant, gotta love it! :thumb:

So I paid for her food.

That's thinking outside the box right there!

Back
Top Bottom