• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PayPal has locked us out

Then let PayPal come to Gwinnet county and make that argument in court. How exactly was he violating their terms and conditions? I would take some PTO (paid time off) and drive to Atlanta just to hear their attorney argue that one. Hell, we could have a ODT M&G at the court house.
That would be a bad idea.. OS would have to bail me and half this site outta jail

Ok, well since everyone else wants to sugarcoat I'll say it.

Pretty stupid to leave money in an account with paypal... much less have an account with paypal. This problem should have been anticipated.

Kind of ironic how many of you cry about Dicks sporting goods, stopped eating at anti 2a spots, refused to do business with any company that refuses concealed carry-- but will so willingly support paypal who openly spits on 2a.

I realize you have to get paid but there is no need to get in bed with the enemy to save a few bucks! I do not support PayPal and never will.

I have tried to stir this pot before on this site....about not doing biz with anti 2A businesses.....and have been told more than a few times, i will quote “If we ditched most of the businesses that are anti 2A, we wouldn’t have anywhere to get our stuff”
I have been made ‘aware’ of this by many members on here.
Of course I have said more than once that there are more than just a few closet liberals here too.

giphy (7).gif

I have tried to stir this pot before on this site....about not doing biz with anti 2A businesses.....and have been told more than a few times, i will quote “If we ditched most of the businesses that are anti 2A, we wouldn’t have anywhere to get our stuff”
Of course I have said more than once that there are more than just a few closet liberals here too.
best to just stay inside and never ever go anywhere or buy anything.Problem solved

There is an app for your phone called “2nd Chance” that shows the connections of most any company to anti 2A companies and liberal connections of companies. It is a pretty good one. It will usually guide you in the right direction.

Liberal, democrat, republican, conservative, libertarian; doesn't matter, the relevant point is pro or anti 2A, and there are both in all political and social groups.

Same question to you then: Do you use any Google products? Have a an Android phone and gmail account, for example?

It's an easy thing to preach, but much harder to actually accomplish.

There is an app for your phone called “2nd Chance” that shows the connections of most any company to anti 2A companies and liberal connections of companies. It is a pretty good one. It will usually guide you in the right direction.
there is no RIGHT direction some aw will spin it and just act a damn fool

Back
Top Bottom