• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PayPal has locked us out

That could be said for almost anything, the question is how much of a conscience effort am I trying to make, as a 2A supporter, to curb my spending with anti 2A companies? Or do I just not care and go about biz as usual without making an effort.
It isn’t you or anyone else that I have to answer to...it is my own self.
See what I am trying to say?

Seems like you're applying a double standard.

Spin it however you like. Google has never denied me anything when it comes to guns. Still can search anything and can find gun stores on google maps.
PayPal openly says they will interfere with your freedom to buy and sell as a free american in a free market. And that their services arent allowed to be used for not only firearms, but anything firearm related.
Justify however you like but you're playing both sides. (And more importantly, yourself)

Won't have my sympathy.

And how is that?

Your first post: You've "stirred this pot before," trying to wake people up to the issue. Followed by the closet liberal comment, implying that people who do business with these companies are closet liberals.

Your follow up post: You imply you make a [conscious] effort to avoid anti-2A companies, and therefore, you've satisified your own standard of correct behavior in this matter. And you only answer to yourself.

That last part would be fine, but here you are, criticizing others, which suggests that people don't only answer to themselves. They also have to endure the scorn of others, who may have little actual knowledge of the totality of a person's efforts to reduce their interface with the anti-2A business community.

Your first post: You've "stirred this pot before," trying to wake people up to the issue. Followed by the closet liberal comment, implying that people who do business with these companies are closet liberals.

Your follow up post: You imply you make a [conscious] effort to avoid anti-2A companies, and therefore, you've satisified your own standard of correct behavior in this matter. And you only answer to yourself.

That last part would be fine, but here you are, criticizing others, which suggests that people don't only answer to themselves. They also have to endure the scorn of others, who may have little actual knowledge of the totality of a person's efforts to reduce their interface with the anti-2A business community.
Oh well, I been accused of worse. If it bothers ya so bad, dont read it....put me on ignore. :)

Back
Top Bottom