• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PayPal has locked us out

Spin it however you like. Google has never denied me anything when it comes to guns. Still can search anything and can find gun stores on google maps.
PayPal openly says they will interfere with your freedom to buy and sell as a free american in a free market. And that their services arent allowed to be used for not only firearms, but anything firearm related.
Justify however you like but you're playing both sides. (And more importantly, yourself)

Won't have my sympathy.
Google bans guns or gun related items from their shopping results. They also will not allow Google Lens to recognize a firearm and I am pretty sure they turn every landscape photo of a firearm upside down just to screw with me.

I received this from Ammomen.com today:

"We are now partnered with a 2-A friendly processor, Signature Card Services with Electronic Services, Inc as the Gateway, who will only enhance your purchasing experiences."

They were shut down for a week. Don't know if this helps or not or who they used before.

Thanks for sending the email alerts - I haven't been online in a while and didn't know about this and the Amazon thing. PayPal should fold any day now because I just transferred out my entire balance, which was well over $32. One nice thing about this day and age, it's just as easy to stop dealing with Dick's, REI, Amazon and PayPal as it was to start dealing with them.

Back
Top Bottom