• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PB & J part 2

Wait till you buy a Glock off here
If that ever happens, it'll be to finish me off. I've tried hard to like Glocks... but no amount of effort is enough. In fairness, it's not the guns fault. It's the wonderful doctors of the USAF that made sure my thumb would forever prevent me from shooting glocks.

If that ever happens, it'll be to finish me off. I've tried hard to like Glocks... but no amount of effort is enough. In fairness, it's not the guns fault. It's the wonderful doctors of the USAF that made sure my thumb would forever prevent me from shooting glocks.
I like my shadow systems clone a lot. Longest I have ever kept a glock/clone.

Sounds like grounds for a lawsuit !! :becky:

Sounds like grounds for a lawsuit !! :becky:
No way... they'd make up some story about being really drunk and playing Rugby with the Brits for the first time. But, you guys deserve the truth. I was fast roping out of the belly of an SR 71 at 80,000 feet to get a fellow mechanic out of a jam.

No way... they'd make up some story about being really drunk and playing Rugby with the Brits for the first time. But, you guys deserve the truth. I was fast roping out of the belly of an SR 71 at 80,000 feet to get a fellow mechanic out of a jam.
Damn ! Stuff happens…sounds rough.

I’m with you there.. I’ve bought three and sold three. My mental state of mind doesn’t work with stricker fire. If I can’t see a hammer I can’t seem to function. It’s all mental. I‘ve carried cocked and locked all my carry life but no hammer keeps me on edge with one in the tube.

Back
Top Bottom