• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pc gamers - Digital Combat Sumulations (DCS) World

Yep, Sucks too because I'm a gamer. I hear that the government is pushing high speed internet for all though. So maybe one day I will get HSI again.
DCS (single player) may be a good game for you still. There are a ton of missions made by individuals for this game. Its complex enough to require some study, satisfying when things work out. Biggest issue would be getting your computer somewhere that you could actually download the game to get it going. If you wanted, I probably have a spare 80gb drive I could save it to you and mail it to you with the free version installation files.

DCS (single player) may be a good game for you still. There are a ton of missions made by individuals for this game. Its complex enough to require some study, satisfying when things work out. Biggest issue would be getting your computer somewhere that you could actually download the game to get it going. If you wanted, I probably have a spare 80gb drive I could save it to you and mail it to you with the free version installation files.
I'm more of an online guy when it comes to those games. Thank you for the offer though.

I played it in the past and just reinstalled because of f14 have the Warthog setup as well. Right now I have A-10c, P-51 and BlackShark for it. I have to reinstall discord it crashed and hasn't worked right since. I may put my Logitech g940 up for sale if anyone needs a HOTAS setup

Back
Top Bottom