• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PCC Picture Show

I only have a family shot with my PCC in it.

Papa bear (MM11)
Mama bear (SAR3)
Goldlockchen (USPT)
baby bear (Z5RS SBR)

20170216_210841[1].jpg

You rang... :D

And pic thread. Dedicated 9mm lower with a Tirant 9, 3 lug, JP Rifles bolt and Silent Capture Spring.

i203.photobucket.com_albums_aa225_lk125678_20160706_165857_zpseyuh88fb.jpg

Send your barrel to Rudy at www.maconarmory.com, or go visit him. He'll smooth out the feed cone for you. My barrel had the same issue with FM 147 gr only, and now it runs perfect with everything. And try the Fiocchi 158s. They run very quiet in my AR9.
:thumb: :becky:

Well I haven't shot mine yet because its not finished but I shot batoncolle batoncolle 's which is comparable. With subs, its stupid quiet!

I'm in the same shoes. I've got the rugged in K config on my 5.5 had haven't had the chance to see how it sounds either. I guess I need to get on the ball an order some subs and a rear sight to finish it up.

I'm in the same shoes. I've got the rugged in K config on my 5.5 had haven't had the chance to see how it sounds either. I guess I need to get on the ball an order some subs and a rear sight to finish it up.
Yeah because me and u have a possible shooting day coming up. :becky:

You rang... :D

And pic thread. Dedicated 9mm lower with a Tirant 9, 3 lug, JP Rifles bolt and Silent Capture Spring.

i203.photobucket.com_albums_aa225_lk125678_20160706_165857_zpseyuh88fb.jpg

Send your barrel to Rudy at www.maconarmory.com, or go visit him. He'll smooth out the feed cone for you. My barrel had the same issue with FM 147 gr only, and now it runs perfect with everything. And try the Fiocchi 158s. They run very quiet in my AR9.
Thanks man! Will do! Wonder if I should go ahead and get the upper "re" built with the 4.5" and see if the problem fixes itself before sending, I can't see it feeding them better, seems like my issue is arising from the "CMMG TYPE" 9mm feed ramp itself. Sending those FN rounds straight up sometimes. Only run Colt and metal form mags. If the issue arises on the 4.5/5.5 upper I'll ship that bad boy off to Rudy. I wanna run some subsonic nasty defense ammo through mine and don't want no issues

Thanks man! Will do! Wonder if I should go ahead and get the upper "re" built with the 4.5" and see if the problem fixes itself before sending, I can't see it feeding them better, seems like my issue is arising from the "CMMG TYPE" 9mm feed ramp itself. Sending those FN rounds straight up sometimes. Only run Colt and metal form mags. If the issue arises on the 4.5/5.5 upper I'll ship that bad boy off to Rudy. I wanna run some subsonic nasty defense ammo through mine and don't want no issues

According to Rudy it's common in a lot of the barrels. I'd definitely try first, or if you don't have the barrel already talk to him. He was talking about making 9mm barrels, including 3 lug.

Back
Top Bottom