• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Peach county police shooting

Yeah that was all over the Macon and middle GA news when it happened. We lived on the other end of Peach Co until December of 15 but I never met the shooter or the deputies. But evidently the guy was/is a psycho. I wouI'd bet if you could access his medical history you'd find anti psychotic drugs and anti depressants.

Too many gun nuts are literally nuts with guns.
I wonder what his screen name here was?

Why do prosecutors in respectable counties (not Fulton, DeKalb, Clayton, full of criminal-coddling libtards) ALLOW murderers to plead guilty to avoid the death penalty? Life in prison is not enough of a deterrent.
Kill the cop-killing SOB.

And I'd support a constitutional amendment to fast track the death penalty, limit appeals, and mandate the execution take place within 2 years of conviction.
And any method is approved. Including what China, Iran, Saudi Arabia, and North Korea due to their murderers.

Too many gun nuts are literally nuts with guns.
I wonder what his screen name here was?

Why do prosecutors in respectable counties (not Fulton, DeKalb, Clayton, full of criminal-coddling libtards) ALLOW murderers to plead guilty to avoid the death penalty? Life in prison is not enough of a deterrent.
Kill the cop-killing SOB.

And I'd support a constitutional amendment to fast track the death penalty, limit appeals, and mandate the execution take place within 2 years of conviction.
And any method is approved. Including what China, Iran, Saudi Arabia, and North Korea due to their murderers.
I don't remember who prosecuted the case but it could've been a financial concern for Peach Co. I agree that cop killing should go straight to the front of the line for the death penalty. And there's really no excuse for ANY district attorney not to make a public example of a guy like this. But superior court capital murder cases in Peach Co MAY be handled by the same court that serves Macon and Bibb Co. And they're stretched pretty thin these days.
Personally I believe that if you don't seek the death penalty for cop killers wherever your district may be then your kinda pissing in the faces of your city cops and deputies. Just like if you don't back your cops after an officer involved shooting or worse let them wind up going to trial for just doing their jobs then every cop in said city/county should resign immediately.

Back
Top Bottom