• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Peach Drop/Underground ATL carry?

Is your daughter 7' tall and butt-ugly? even then you are crazy! I wouldn't go myself and I darn sure wouldn't bring my daughter unless you want to be a modern day Bronson on a vendetta
upload_2016-12-27_21-29-26.png

... I'd go if I had an armed adult to go with me
...AND another armed adult staying with our parked vehicle.

I stay out of ATL as much as possible because of all the bums and thugs breaking into cars.

I hate crowds, so I'm out, but I know plenty of people who do the drop and fireworks downtown and live. Last time I went downtown on Marta was a couple years ago and we had a blast. I have no desire to go downtown for anything, but if the wife and kids wanted to go see the stupid peachdrop I would call some friends and go have a good time. Yes, I would carry.

I hate the place, but statistically I doubt you'd have a problem, lots of normal people amongst the less desirable. I'd take a couple of adult friends along though.

I just laugh at the irrational fear of ATL that I read on this site. Maybe it's best that you stay away. My biggest fear is the number of firearms stolen out of visitors vehicles.

You can say what you want I know what went on @ Underground Atl over 35 yrs ago, much less today.

Back
Top Bottom