• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Peach pass - what a joke!

Peach pass scares the crap out of me.... **** that ****. If you "think" you have it going to your CC and something wonky happens, the fees rack up really fast. And don't count on some idiot at the state govt to make sure they send you a notice.

**** that. And then they suspend your license.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/2-invest...u-use-the-peach-pass-lane-illegally/396487831
I use a $100 prepaid pass with cash from Walgreens. I never 'registered' it with the State.

Yup. All it takes is one or two slow momos to make the lane useless.

That isht make a vein in my temple bulge. (think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts). Happy thoughts like a have a M61A1 mounted on a hardpoint in the bed of my truck with an actuator interlocked with my horn. :becky:

Yes same thing on 75 said machine was broke but could not take off my pass had to pay with a credit card.

I use a $100 prepaid pass with cash from Walgreens. I never 'registered' it with the State.

Hate to break it to you, but every time your pass is scanned.....a picture of your tag is taken. I get a violation notice every couple of years when I am driving on a temporary tag. The folks are always nice and quickly resolve the issue.

Back
Top Bottom