• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Peachtree City approves Alcohol at Gun Club

There's a big difference in having a beer with friends and shooting at home. But I quit shooting at public ranges years ago due to letting anyone in that had a dollar. I can't imagine the stupid people I saw shooting that were sober and what they would be doing if they had a few beers or drinks. And I would hate to be in a court of law having to defend myself for a defensive shooting and have the police report showing alcohol in my system. That might put some doubt in jurors about my decision. But each his own. Eat,drink and be merry.

It is a restaurant attached to a gun store and range. NO different than someone going to any of the other restaurants in PTC on their way to On Target. I would think the range staff will be more attentive. They are a good group of guys out there and would have no problem telling someone No to the range if they thought they had been partaking before. my opinion your mileage may vary

It is a restaurant attached to a gun store and range. NO different than someone going to any of the other restaurants in PTC on their way to On Target. I would think the range staff will be more attentive. They are a good group of guys out there and would have no problem telling someone No to the range if they thought they had been partaking before. my opinion your mileage may vary
You're not playing right. You're supposed to just read the headline then make absurd assumptions :lol:

We listened to the same **** in Hiram/Powder Springs when Governor's Club opened their first location. Once you order a drink, you are tagged in the system and can't shoot until the next day. There has not been any issues in it's entire existence.

Back
Top Bottom