• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gone

JasonB699

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
61   0
Reaction score
Got a new crossbow last year so I figured I’d offer the old one to a mom or dad looking to get their kid into hunting, disabled vet, or someone’s older parent that just can’t pull back a bow anymore. I myself just can’t shoot a bow well, lol. Would prefer this go to someone with a need but not the means at the moment. Giving away a Barnett Jackal with 4x scope. I’ll throw in the quiver, some bolts, rage broad heads (might need o rings) and a cocking rope and rail wax if I can find it. Please don’t be greedy, let this go to someone that can really use it. I’m in Gainesville near exit 24 until 5pm, will be in Flowery Branch exit 14 or 16 (All on 985) from 5:30-6:30pm this evening. Otherwise I’ll need to meet in the Murrayville/NH area near Mt Vernon/Hwy 52. Happy hunting season.

Got a new crossbow last year so I figured I’d offer the old one to a mom or dad looking to get their kid into hunting, disabled vet, or someone’s older parent that just can’t pull back a bow anymore. I myself just can’t shoot a bow well, lol. Would prefer this go to someone with a need but not the means at the moment. Giving away a Barnett Jackal with 4x scope. I’ll throw in the quiver, some bolts, rage broad heads (might need o rings) and a cocking rope and rail wax if I can find it. Please don’t be greedy, let this go to someone that can really use it. I’m in Gainesville near exit 24 until 5pm, will be in Flowery Branch exit 14 or 16 (All on 985) from 5:30-6:30pm this evening. Otherwise I’ll need to meet in the Murrayville/NH area near Mt Vernon/Hwy 52. Happy hunting season.
:yo:

Back
Top Bottom